George foreman smokers are other types of recipes to try in your daily life. The best of these include a cheeseburger, digger jigger, pongee cake, and Turf N Turf. These are top recommendations to be tried using grills. Most of you are still confused about which grills you should use as there are a different number of types. A common and popular recommendation for you includes charcoal grills 2021, best outside grills 2021, and natural gas grills 2021.
George Foreman is an indoor grill famous among many for cooking delicious, juicy, and tasty chicken. Who wouldn’t wish to grill tasty chicken on it? As a beginner, operating this grill skillfully can be a hard task so we came up with 4 best George Foreman Grill Chicken Cooking Recipes Guide for you.
One of the favorite recipes of the George Foreman Grill includes the cheeseburger. Who isn’t aware of the famous cheeseburger? This American originated dish loved by so many people worldwide is made using some very easy steps.
Ingredients ( for 6 servings)
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 4-5 tbsp oil
- 1tbsp onion powder
- 1tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 12 slices cheddar cheese
- 6 large toasted buns
- Ketchup (as desired)
- Mayonnaise (as desired )
- Thousand island dressing ( as desired)
- Sliced red onions
- Sliced tomatoes
- Lettuce leaves
- Mix the beef with onion powder, pepper, and salt just until they combine. Avoid mixing too much to prevent the patties from turning out hard.
- Make 6 equal portions from the beef mixture and gently form the shape of patties from each portion.
- Heat the oil at the medium flame in a large pan and add the patties one by one.
- Cook one side of the patty for about 4 minutes and then flip to ensure even cooking on both sides. Add two slices of cheese on top of the cooked side while the other side cooks.
- After the patty turns light brown and is evenly cooked throughout, take it out on a plate and let it rest for a few minutes.
- In the meantime, take some buns and toast them to your liking. Spread the mayonnaise and ketchup on each side.
- Now place the patty on one of the buns. Add the lettuce, tomatoes, thousand island dressing, and place the other bun on top.
The delicious, easy to make cheeseburger is ready!
2. Diggers Jigger
Diggers jigger is a savory cocktail that appears in the Khrumbul-Dun island of the George Foreman Grill. It is easy to make as it consists of only 3 fruits along with some other ingredients. The following is the recipe,
- 10 strawberries
- 10 raspberries
- 1 vanilla bean (seeds removed)
- 2 cups vodka
- ½ cup of sugar
- ½ cup of water
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 2-3 cups additional water
- Put in the strawberries and the raspberries into the vodka. Pour this mixture into a sealable container and let it be in the refrigerator for about 3-5 days. The strawberries and raspberries will get infused with the vodka in this duration.
- Then remove the berries and throw in the vanilla seed. Put this vodka mixture into the refrigerator now and leave it there until you want to use it.
- On the other hand, heat the sugar and water together in a pot on a medium flame. Mix until the sugar completely dissolves in the water. Once it starts to boil, lower the heat and let it cook for another 5 minutes.
- You can now remove the pot from the flame and let this syrup cool down at room temperature. In the meantime, blend the strawberries and the raspberries in a blender to make a smooth, creamy berry mixture.
- In a jug, combine the berry mixture with the syrup you made and some lemon juice. Also, add water according to how you want your drink to taste like. Refrigerate this mixture until you want to use it but do not extend the refrigeration time beyond a week.
- Now to make the diggers jigger, add some ice into a cocktail shaker. Then add in the vodka mixture, the lemon mixture, and grenade. Cover the shaker and for about 10-seconds shake it.
Now pour in the cocktail into a glass without the ice, and your Diggers jigger is ready to be served!
3. Turf ‘N’ Truff
This is one of the first recipes in the game George Foreman Grill that uses multiple ingredients rather than only one ingredient. This dish is a beefsteak that is served with mushrooms on the top. The ingredients and method used to make this a scrumptious dish is given below.
- 2 New York strips ( 1 ¼ inch thick)
- 6 tbsp butter
- 2 sprigs thyme
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- Salt (according to taste)
- Pepper ( according to taste)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 4 sliced shiitake mushrooms
- 1 sliced king oyster mushroom
- 1 bunch of beech mushrooms
- 1 tsp chopped thyme
- 1 tsp chopped rosemary
- Take out the beef steak from the fridge and remove the packaging. Now let it rest for about forty-five minutes at room temperature.
- In the meantime, heat the butter in a pan placed on medium flame. When the butter melts, add the garlic and cook for about two minutes or until the garlic turns brown and soft. Now add in the mushrooms and keep cooking till it becomes soft, which is going to take about another 5 minutes.
- Now add rosemary, thyme, and some salt to the mushrooms according to your taste. Continue to cook them for another 10 minutes or until the mushrooms start looking a little crispy. Now Put the mushrooms to one side while you work on your steak.
- Make sure you dry your beef and then rub it with a decent amount of the salt as pepper as a seasoning.
- Now turn on the stove and put a stainless steel pan on the high flame burner. When the pan is heated up, add the olive oil and move it around with a spatula to warms up.
- Place the seasoned beef steak into the pan and give it a jerk to prevent it from sticking to the pan. Let this cook for some time without moving it around aor flipping it. This should take about 4 minutes to cook on one side.
- Now turn the steak over to cook on the other side for about 3 minutes. When both sides are cooked, make sure you give the fatty side of the meat some extra cooking time to make sure it gets crispy.
- This is when you add the butter thyme and the rosemary. Let the butter melt and then, using a spatula, carefully pour the butter from the pan onto the steak. Keep repeating this process for about a minute until the butter has well covered the steak.
- Now take out the steak onto a plate and let it rest for about 5 minutes on the side. While the meat rests, add in the cooked mushrooms to the pan, which was used for cooking the beefsteak so that the mushrooms get mixed well with the butter.
- When the steak has rested, place the mushrooms over the meat. Also, pour the butter sauce along with it over the top of the dish
And there you have it. Delicious Turf N Truff is served!
4. Sponge cake
The sponge cake is a simple yet tasty cake. It is one of the deserts mentioned in the dragon quests builder 2. This is a very light, soft, and easy to make cake that you can make very quickly. The recipe for this cake is given below
- 4 eggs
- 1 ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 2 tbsp hot water
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- First of all, Prepare the oven by preheating it to about 350 degrees Fahrenheit. On the other hand, line an 8-inch cake tray with butter paper and non-stick spray or coat the inside of the tray with melted butter and dust it with flour to make it non stick.
- Use a standing electric mixer to whip the eggs well for approximately one minute. Then add the powdered sugar little by little to the eggs while you continue to mix it. To make sure the cake rises evenly, combine the eggs and sugar well, and continue the mixing process for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- As the eggs are being whipped, in the meantime, carefully shift the flour and baking powder twice to ensure the powders are well mixed together and keep it on the side.
- Now mix the wet ingredients, that is, the melted butter and the hot water together in a cup and keep aside.
- When the eggs are well whipped, add the vanilla extract. Also, add the flour little by little, while carefully folding the batter. Make sure you don’t over mix or else the cake will get tough.
- Now add the butter and water mixture into the egg batter and further mix together all the ingredients.
- Now carefully pour the batter into the non-stick baking tray that you earlier prepared and place this tray into the preheated oven. Let it bake for about 30 minutes. After 30 minutes poke a toothpick or a fork in the center of the cake. If it is clean when you remove it, the cake is cooked and ready to be removed from the oven.
- Let the cake rest at room temperature for some time, about 5-10 minutes. Then invert the baking tray to let the cake slide out of it and further allow it to completely cool.
- The sponge cake is ready! You can have it with tea, and use it in either dessert with cream or fruit, etc.
You must try all these four dishes for George Foreman Grill. They are not only easy to make but are also absolutely delicious and will definitely prove to be a perfect addition to your cookbook!
4 Masterbuilt Propane Smoker Recipes of 2021 (for Beginners)
You will find some easy and tasty recipes you can cook instantly in your Masterbuilt Propane Smoker, which charms to all tastes.
Kamado Grill Recipes for Grilling in a Beginner’s Way (2020)
Here are some yummy recipes of Komado grill for treating your taste buds with some good flavoring with ease.
3 Electric Smoker Recipes for Beginners & Experts (2021)
You will find some easy and scrumptious Electric Smoker Recipes here to match your delightful food cravings.
5 Little Chief Smoker Recipes for Smoke Flavor (2020)
You can now make amazingly tasty meals, and we will help you make them the most delicious ones through our tried and tested recipes.
3 Pit Boss Pellet Smoker Recipes for BBQ (2020) Guide
Produce tender chicken that is juicy and perfect to enjoy with our Pit Boss Pellet Smoker Recipes of 2020.
How to BBQ Right Pulled Pork? (Easy & Quick Recipe) 2021
Here is the perfect recipe for you to barbecue pulled pork the right way and make mouth-watering and scrumptious dishes with it.