Nothing tastes as palatable as the food grilled on the kamado. A kamado grill provides an exceptional way of cooking any given food. From grilling to smoking to roasting and BBQing, a kamado grill provides all. This grill uses traditional Chinese methods of grilling your food.
It uses charcoal that adds heavenly flavors to anything you cook on it. From burgers to steaks and veggies, this charcoal grill allows for a versatile variety of cooking. Also, a kamado grill is easy to use and hassle-free. You can place it outside and grill your food in the fresh air.
These are kamado grill recipes that are highly recommended due to their delicious taste and health benefits. These are very easy to try, especially f you are a beginner and want to make with fewer efforts. The critical point is to follow the steps gradually. Best grills for these purposes include best pellet grills, best gas grills, and best charcoal grills. Also, if you are looking for more grill recipes; keep checking keto grills recipes.
In this article, we have gathered the 3 best kamado grill recipes. We have made sure all love these recipes. Moreover, they are super easy to make and do not require a hard list of ingredients. Moreover, this recipe list is universal because you can get help from it, whether you are a vegetarian or non-vegetarian. Also, a kamado grill has a ceramic outer material that retains the most heat. Thus, giving you a perfectly cooked food. Below are some of the best kamado grill recipes for you.
Kamado Grill Recipes
1. Deep dish pizza using Kamado grill
The deep-dish pizza that will take your breath away with the first bite. We bet you have never had a taste like this before—a simple yet flavorful pizza made on the mighty kamado grill. You will taste a blend of different flavors. For instance, the charcoal’s flavor that goes into the pizza and combines with the spices takes it to the next level. Let’s see how you can make this delicious recipe.
- Butter (unsalted) : 2 tbsp
- Yellow cornmeal: ½ cup
- Garlic cloves (minced): 3
- Small onion (diced): 1
- Red pepper flakes: 1 tsp
- Mozzarella cheese: as required
- All-purpose flour: 3 ¼ cups
- Sugar: ¼ tsp
- Warm water: 1 ⅓ cups
- Olive oil: as required
- Oregano: 1 tsp
- Salt: ¾ tsp
- Can tomatoes (crushed): 1 to 28 ounces
- Yeast: 1 packet
- The first step of this recipe is to make the pizza dough. You will start by mixing flour in a large bowl with salt, sugar, cornmeal, and yeast. Start mixing the ingredients with your hand or in a stand mixer. It’s always good to use a hand mixer to avoid a mess.
- Start the stand mixer on a low speed and gradually add warm water to the bowl. When you see the mixture coming together and pulling away from the bowl, stop the stand mixer. So the same when you are mixing the ingredients with your hands. Now take the dough out of the bowl and shape it into a ball.
- After that, grease this dough ball with olive oil and place it in a bowl. Cover the bowl with a cling wrap or cloth. Now, place the bowl at a slightly warm temperature to make the dough rise. After 1 to 2 hours, you will see the dough has doubled in size.
- Now, dust the surface with some flour and take out the dough on it. Brush it with some butter and cut the dough in equal size. After that, make two balls out of it by keeping the size equal. You can keep the dough balls in the fridge for a further one hour to make the working with it easy.
- Now for preparing sauce, take a saucepan, add butter and onions to it. When the onions become transparent, add red pepper flakes, salt, oregano, and other seasonings you like. Now cook for five minutes. After that, add the crushed tomatoes, garlic, and some sugar. Once added, let it simmer for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Now, heat the kamado grill to 425F. Use a cake pan or pizza pan to place the flattened dough on it. Spray some butter on the pan to avoid sticking. Now flatten the pizza dough and give it a round shape. Raise the edges to ½ inches. Now sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top of the dough.
- After that, spread about 1 ½ cup of pizza sauce on top of the cheese. Place your pizza inside the kamado grill and grill it for about 25 minutes. When the pizza’s top becomes golden brown, know that your pizza is done and ready to serve.
- Lastly, take it out of the grill and leave it to rest for some time. Cut the pizza into slices, and it is ready to be eaten. We hope you enjoyed reading this recipe, and we hope your pizza turns out as good as it looks.
2. Cilantro Lime-Steak Fajitas
The next recipe from our kamado grill recipes is the ever best Cilantro-Lime Steak Fajita. A perfect combination of nutrients, flavor, and spices. This recipe has all the goodness of veggies, meat, and everything else. Not only is it a great diet recipe, but you can also treat your family and friends with this mouthwatering recipe. Let us show you how you can make it.
Ingredients you will need
- Beefsteak strips: 1 pound
- Olive oil: ⅓ cup
- Lime juice (fresh): ½ cup
- Chopped cilantro (fresh): ½ cup
- salt: 1 tsp
- Red chili flakes: 1 tsp
- Cayenne pepper: 1 tsp
- Minced garlic: 2 cloves
- honey: 1 tsp
- Chilli powder: ½ tsp
- Sliced bell peppers: 3
- Sliced onion: 1
- Tortillas: 8
- First of all, you will have to make a sauce to marinate the beef steak strips. For that matter, in a container, mix olive oil with cilantro, garlic, spices, lime juice, and honey. Take ¼ part of the mixture aside and keep the rest of it in the refrigerator.
- Now, take another tray like dish and put the beef steaks in it. Now, on top of the pour, the ¼ part of the marinate mixtures. Make sure the marination covers all sides of the beefsteak. Once done, keep this beef tray in the fridge for overnight.
- After that, preheat the grill to make sure it reaches the temperature from 450-550F. Meanwhile, take the sliced veggies and pour olive oil on top, some salt, and garlic. Now, put these veggies on aluminum foil and place it on the grill for some roasting.
- After that, you will have to grill the steaks on the cooking grate for about five minutes on each side. Now, take the leftover marinade and brush it over the meat steak. Keep flipping until they are done. You can also grill the meat until it reaches the doneness you want. Once you stop grilling it further, wrap these beef steaks in an aluminum foil and let the juices settle in.
- The tortillas can also be grilled as per your requirement. Now is the time for assembly. Start assembling the fajitas by adding all the things one by one. You can season it with your favorite spices. In addition to that, you can also add your favorite sauces and some more cilantro.
3. Honey-Garlic Orange Grilled Chicken Thighs
Add another staple to your home menu. This simple yet flavourful recipe will leave you thinking about it for hours. You can either add it to your diet plan or make this recipe for a friend’s party. Your friends and family won’t stop themselves from asking about the recipe. The delicious blend of sweet, sour, and spicey makes it steal the show. So if your hunger pangs start, this is how you will make this recipe.
- Chicken thighs (boneless and skinless): 4 ½ pounds
- Salt: 1 tbsp
- Garlic powder: 2 tbsp
- Ingredients for the glaze:
- Chicken broth: 1 cup
- Honey: 1 cup
- Orange juice and zest: 1 orange
- Pressed garlic cloves: 6
- Coconut aminos: 1 tbsp
- Start by adding garlic powder to a bowl. Now mix them evenly. After that, put the chicken thigh in it and make sure the mixture covers the chicken thighs. Place everything in a ziplock bag and put it in the refrigerator for marination.
- Now, preheat the grill and make sure the temperature rises to 450F. During that time, prepare the glaze for the chicken thighs. Take a saucepan and pour in all the ingredients of the glaze. Keep the flame on medium to high. Keep stirring while it boils and let it simmer for a few minutes until it thickens.
- Separate some quantity of glaze for later use. Now, take out the chicken thigh and grill them on the preheated griller for 40 minutes. During that time, you will need to flip and glaze them. When fully done, garnish it with your favorite seasoning and sauces.
We hope that you have enjoyed our three best kamado grill recipes. You can make them if you have a kamado grill at your home. All of these recipes are a perfect blend of nutrients, flavor, and everything else. Moreover, you can make these recipes very easily with all the ingredients present in your houses. We hope you have a good time making these recipes.
3 Pit Boss Pellet Smoker Recipes for BBQ (2020) Guide
Produce tender chicken that is juicy and perfect to enjoy with our Pit Boss Pellet Smoker Recipes of 2020.
3 Air Fryer Chicken Recipes No Breading of 2020
Here are some yummy air fryer chicken recipes with no breading to make your meal even tasteful and easy for you to cook by yourself.
4 Smoke Hollow Smoker Recipes for Beginners (2020)
Level up your menu to the next level of greatness with these four delicious recipes which you can cook instantly in your Smoke Hollow Smoker.
5 Little Chief Smoker Recipes for Smoke Flavor (2020)
You can now make amazingly tasty meals, and we will help you make them the most delicious ones through our tried and tested recipes.
4 Masterbuilt Propane Smoker Recipes of 2021 (for Beginners)
You will find some easy and tasty recipes you can cook instantly in your Masterbuilt Propane Smoker, which charms to all tastes.
5 Pit Boss Pellet Grill Recipes of BBQ (2020) Review
This article is rich with the pit boss pellet grill recipes that can enhance the flavors of your food with the perfect smoke.