Are you tired of the classic smoking style? Are you looking for a new style to smoke? Then try a new range of pit boss pellet smokers, these are phenomenal smokers that produce perfectly cooked meals. You can cook chicken, beef, and mutton in it.
These three pit boss pellet smokers are best to use and perfect to try in your daily life. However, there are some instructions and rules given next that you must keep in your mind. These recipes are best to use, especially when you look for a healthy diet. The next thing you search for is that these recipes are only available to cook using pellet smokers? The answer is: you can try any one of the best pellet smokers. But charcoal smokers, natural gas smokers, and best charcoal grills are other instruments to be tested in daily life.
By using a pit boss pellet smoker you can cook meals that will bring flavors out of the meat, fish, or chicken. The delicious meals can be cooked by using a variety of recipes among whom the few best ones are mentioned below. The smokers are easy to operate and clean which makes it user-friendly.
Pit Boss Pellet Smoker Recipes
1. TRAEGER BBQ Chicken Breasts
- Whole chicken breasts 4
- Olive oil ¼ cups
- Freshly pressed garlic 1 tsp
- Worcestershire sauce 1 tsp
- Feather rub as needed
- Heat BBQ sauce ½ cup
- Traeger sweet ½ cup
- Traeger Que BBQ Sauce ½ cup
- Oil for spray
- Sweet corn a full cup
- Onion baked 1
- Potato baked 1
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Lemon 4
Instructions to cook
- Take a small bowl and beat olive oil and garlic mixture to make an oil brushing layer.
- In another bowl prepare a mixture of Worcestershire sauce and a Traeger fin and feather rub.
- Cover the chicken breasts with a mixture of these two sauces put a cut on the breast pieces before putting the sauce this helps to penetrate the sauce deep inside.
- Leave this coated chicken breast for a few hours.
- Take another bowl and make a mixture of Traeger sweet and heat with Traeger Que BBQ sauce, beat these well, and make a homogeneous mixture.
- Preheat the smoker for 15 minutes and close the lid, temperature can be set to 500 F or even above depends on what are you cooking.
- Heat the smoker for a few minutes and when it is ready to cook, put the marinated chicken pieces on the grill and oil it continuously to keep the chicken tender.
- Grill the chicken for 20 to 30 minutes on each side, while lid closed. Cook till the temperature achieves 160 F in the thick part of the chicken breast.
- Keep on sprinkling a little water and brush with oil and when it’s soft and tender, apply BBQ sauce before dishing it out. Let the chicken piece rest on turned off stove for 3 minutes, it will absorb the BBQ sauce.
- Once you are done with dishing the chicken enjoys the smoked taste and perfectly cooked meal.
2. Simple smoked ribs, BBQ baked beans, and Potato Salad
- Lamb ribs (skin removed) 3
- Bottle of Traeger lamb sauce 1 bottle
- Potatoes 2 pound
- Chopped bacon 1 pound
- Whole onion diced 1
- Green bell pepper diced or chopped 1
- The cup of beans 4
- Ketchup 1 cup
- Dry mustard 2 tbsp
- Black pepper 1 tbsp
- Kosher salt ½ tbsp
- Garlic powder ½ tbsp
- Onion powder ½ tbsp
- Olive oil 2 tbsp
- Mayonnaise 2 cup
- White vinegar 1 tbsp
- Stalk Celery finely chopped 2
- Hard-boiled eggs 2
- Red onion chopped 2
- Chives chopped 1 tbsp
Instruction to Cook
- Start marinating rib 6 hours before you cook.
- Ribs have excess fat, so peel the skin and remove the fat. Season the ribs completely with a bottle of Traeger lamb.
- Preheat the smoker at 180 F and close lid for 15 minutes. You can use super smoke if it is in an option that will add taste to the lamb ribs.
- Grill the ribs for 4 to 5 hours and keep on changing the side. While the ribs are on the smoker and cooking, prepare the stuffing of potatoes.
- Add sauces that you made in the bowl separately; keep on adding them till you cook the ribs. This will add taste to the ribs and slow cooking penetrates the seasoning and sauces resulting in deep cooked meals.
- Clean the potatoes under cold water before preparing the potato scrub. Then place them in a mesh bowl so that they can die. Then prepare material for baked beans.
- Prepare bacon by placing them in a pan, the oil should not be too hot or cold it should be medium heated.
- Cook the bacon, till the bacon is tender and fat is cooked thoroughly; you can strain bacon fat if you like to, serve 2 tbsp of bacon fat along with the cooked bacon.
- Use the reserved fat adds it to the pan. Cook the bean and stir fry them.
- Once bacon, bean, and potatoes are done dish out them in a plate and place the prepared chops in.
- Serve them with lemon and olive oil, a perfect meal.
3. Smoked mutton with BBQ sauce
- Mutton leg 5 kg
- Salt pepper 2 tsp
- Black pepper 2 tsp
- Red chilies 1 tbsp
- Olive oil 2 tbsp
- Cardamom dried 1 tbsp
- Fennel seed 1tsp
- Anise star 5
Instruction to cook
- Marinate the mutton lamb with vinegar, salt, and black pepper and add olive oil to absorb the marination into the lamb.
- Preheat the smoker for 15 minutes at 160 F and oil the grill to prevent sticking of mutton to the grills.
- Once it is completely heated and you have placed the lamb, close the hood and wait for the smoke to penetrate the mutton for 10 minutes.
- Open the hood and flip the side, repeat the process.
- Keep on brushing the lamb with olive oil after every 3 minutes, Keep on sprinkling a little water and brush with oil and when it’s soft and tender, and then apply BBQ sauce before dishing it out. Let the chicken piece rest on turned off the stove for 3 minutes it will absorb the BBQ sauce.
- Once the lamb is brown and crispy from the outside consider it ready.
- Leave for 5 minutes and then you can dish it out.
- Either Serve with BBQ sauce on the plate or enjoy the real smoke taste.
All the smoke recipes provided here are personally tried and tested. We loved it and we are sure you will love them too. Do come back and let us know how our recipes helped you and what else we can do to make it better.
5 Little Chief Smoker Recipes for Smoke Flavor (2020)
You can now make amazingly tasty meals, and we will help you make them the most delicious ones through our tried and tested recipes.
5 Pit Boss Pellet Grill Recipes of BBQ (2020) Review
This article is rich with the pit boss pellet grill recipes that can enhance the flavors of your food with the perfect smoke.
3 Keto Grill Recipes (Low Carb Veggies & Grilled Chicken) 2020
Some top-rated recipes of keto grill are given above with full details about ingredients and step to follow for easy cooking.
3 Electric Smoker Recipes for Beginners & Experts (2021)
You will find some easy and scrumptious Electric Smoker Recipes here to match your delightful food cravings.
4 George Foreman Grill Chicken Cooking Recipes Guide (2020)
Here are George Foreman Grill Recipes with their ingredients, that are easy to make, delicious, and are a perfect serving for your guests.
Kamado Grill Recipes for Grilling in a Beginner’s Way (2020)
Here are some yummy recipes of Komado grill for treating your taste buds with some good flavoring with ease.